The John B. Anthony Company was founded in 1960 and is committed to being the best sales, marketing and support solutions company in the Professional A/V market. We are a dynamic and results driven team that drives growth and adds value to the brands and products we represent through our knowledge, innovation and focus on our dealers. We have a proven track record of generating new business and adding value for over 50 years.
Why choose us?
- Dedicated team of vertical market specialists resulting in greater exposure to our services and the brands we represent. Dealers benefit by having increased access to our team, resources and services.
- Application engineering support for our dealers, contractors, system integrators and consultants. Provide dealers with full system solutions that they are not able to replicate on their own.
- Support dealers with end user training, sales and marketing efforts.
- Work closely with dealers and partners in developing sales strategies and implementing proven sales & marketing techniques.
- Provide dealers with critical business intelligence that helps them grow their business and ours.
- Provide dealers with insight into how products fit into their markets and applications.
- Improve sell through of products and increase inventory turns.
- Training (on and off site in both technical and non-technical disciplines).
- Sales Support (our job does not end after we get the order, it is just the beginning).
- Inventory Management (help dealers buy right and sell through).
- Regular demos, lunch and learns, product support, marketing campaigns and general day to day problem resolution. Constant review of products & services to increase mindshare.
- Consistent and effective coverage of all accounts as well as a high level of face to face communication (cloud based CRM and a geographically compressed but densely populated market allows this). We value face to face communication as a strong component in building quality relationships with our dealers.
- Provide access to our training facility utilizing both audio and video conferencing.
- Availability of warehousing and distribution for improved customer service and order fulfillment.